In light of my last post I have decided to do a weekly post listing out some of my goals for the week. I think it’ll be a good exercise and refocus and bolster my spirits. It’s the holidays! A time of happiness, family, and friends. A lot of fellow bloggers write out their goals and whether they’ve met them or not, so I think I’ll follow suit and see ho wit pans out. So, here it goes:
1. Finish reading Mathew Reilly’s, “Ice Station.”
3. Write “Fantastic Four Reboot” article for the Examiner
4. Watch the “Fighter.” (finally)
5. Come up with two new splash pages for the Martian Manhunter blog (one possibly from Marvel’s Siege)
6. Review at least three other writer’s work on Writer’sCafe.org
7. Start on next chapter of “Jack and the Lilac Butcher.”
We’ll see how many of these I can complete within in the week! Not a long nor a short list, but very doable.