So, I’ve decided to rename the movie category from “Cinematic Adventuring” to “Flick It.” At face value the difference seems minute, but personally I think that the tone of the newly minted “Flick It” logo fits my blog perfectly.
What logo you may ask? First off let me introduce to you…
Jeremy Whittington is a talented Spokane artist who on his own accord came up with the idea of “Flick It” as well as its corresponding logo. And, graciously he has let me use it for my website. So without further ado here is Jeremy’s “Flick It” logo:
I can’t tell you how excited I am to roll this out, and I would be most grateful if you guys would pass on the word of Jeremy’s artistic skills by spreading the good word and visiting his deviant art page: JeremyWhittington.deviantart.com
Here is the final version:
In light of my last post I have decided to do a weekly post listing out some of my goals for the week. I think it’ll be a good exercise and refocus and bolster my spirits. It’s the holidays! A time of happiness, family, and friends. A lot of fellow bloggers write out their goals and whether they’ve met them or not, so I think I’ll follow suit and see ho wit pans out. So, here it goes:
1. Finish reading Mathew Reilly’s, “Ice Station.”
2. Write “Defenders #1″ article for the Examiner before next Wednesday (12.14.2011)
3. Write “Fantastic Four Reboot” article for the Examiner
4. Watch the “Fighter.” (finally)
5. Come up with two new splash pages for the Martian Manhunter blog (one possibly from Marvel’s Siege)
6. Review at least three other writer’s work on Writer’sCafe.org
7. Start on next chapter of “Jack and the Lilac Butcher.”
We’ll see how many of these I can complete within in the week! Not a long nor a short list, but very doable.